Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm still at it

Week 11...

For the past 2 weeks.. I'd weigh myself in the morning (they say that's the best time to do it) and would come out with the same results... NO POUNDS LOST.

So this week.. week 11.. I was rather surprised to see my weight at this:

Well... I'LL TAKE IT!!

Now.. let me give it to you straight.. I've cheated & I've lazied around A LOT for the past 2 weeks.

Hence the "No weight lost" posts.

But this week, I went to the gym Monday.. did 40minutes on elliptical & 20 minutes on the treadmill.

And Wednesday I did 40 minutes on the elliptical. And I've been getting back on track with my diet.

I'm not saying it's easy. IT'S NOT! I've been stuck on a constant ice cream craving for the past couple weeks.. giving in and going to Sonic. Indulging in dangerous pleasures.. only to pay for it on down the line.

And let me tell you.. after getting back to the gym & cutting out the bad food.. I've been feeling great!

No comments:

Post a Comment