Thursday, April 29, 2010

I have not forgotten

It seems the only thing I post about on here is how much I cheat.

Well.. this week is no different.

Another week & no pound lost.

Good thing?

I suppose it could be I didn't gain any weight.

Last week, I only went to the gym once.

So far this week.. I've been Monday & Tuesday.

Last night I didn't go & I had ice cream.

Ugh.. I'm finding it hard not to indulge in such empty calories. But hey, that's the fat girl fighting to stay fat. I've only known fat, so maybe somewhere deep within my crazy little brain.. I want to stay fat.

I said fat a lot in that paragraph.

Anyways.. It's 6:36am.. I just got off work and I REALLY would like to go to the gym now.. AND try to go later this evening.. we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment