Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oh how the time flies by

It's been 2 MONTHS since embarking on this weight loss adventure.

2 MONTHS AGO I was here:THIS MORNING I was here:
Again.. sorry for the sock.. & dirty floor.

BUT HOLY CRAP BATMAN.

2 months & 10.5 pounds later. And this includes cheating days.

And I feel great. I've been exercising, eating healthy.. cutting out sugary sodas & fast foods.. and not to mention the boost in self-esteem from people telling me how great I look.

And even though it took 2 months.. those 2 months have seemed to fly on by.

So yes.. losing weight takes time & patience, but seriously.. it's not like you're wasting time doing something unproductive.

Perhaps the 10 pounds I've lost.. added 10 years onto my life.

Now, before I go.. let's talk about yesterday (Tuesday) & today (Wednesday).

My mother was down yesterday. We walked up & down Beale Street. Stopped at Superior & I ate this:
Yom Yom.

It was amazing. AND HORRIBLY BAD FOR ME.

But never fear.. We walked a good 2 miles that day so it's not like I ate the BBQ Nachos then laid around all day, waiting for the fat to travel to my ass and thighs. OH NO.

Today we ate Sushi. I had 2 Volcano rolls. It was FABULOUS. Today we didn't do much walking around.. actually.. we didn't walk around at all. But I'll be back in the gym tomorrow (Thursday) for a full hour... and possibly longer.. workout session.

Well. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. you go girl..im so proud of ya..but umm id cheat everyday if i got to eat those nachos!

    ReplyDelete