Saturday, April 10, 2010

Take THAT Obesity

So after my two cheat days.. IN A ROW.. I did my best to make up for such travesty.

Thursday I went to the gym for an ENTIRE HOUR. Actually, I believe it was for an hour and 10 minutes. I did 40 minutes on the elliptical & 30 Minutes on the treadmill. I don't know the exact calorie count burned, but it was close to 500 calories total.

Friday was the same. 40 minutes on the elliptical & 25 minutes on the treadmill.

I have pics to prove it (Thursday's pictures are unattainable due to me upgrading to the iPhone)

Elliptical:

Treadmill:
And the best feeling in the world is when other people tell you how great you look & how proud they are of you. Even though results aren't instant, the hardwork pays off eventually.

Now it's a matter of keeping up that hardwork & keeping on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment