Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A week and 2 pounds later

So when I started this blog last week I weighed:

This morning I weighed:
Losing two pounds a week is healthy. I'm not starving myself, I'm not over working myself. I'm going at a nice and steady pace so that way I keep on track.

I went to the gym today.. burned 335 calories on the elliptical. So far that's 4 out 6 days going to the gym since signing up (saturday & sundays are hard because I'm at work for 12 hours each day, well 13 hours but I get an hour break)

My life right now is about changes. My roommate/best friend moves to LA, the other roommate and I are in search of a new roommate, I'm promoted to producer of the 5am newscast for Good Morning Memphis.

With these changes, comes adjustments. Especially adjusting to my new schedule at work. I'll be working Monday-Friday 10pm-6am (Technically starting Sunday night at 10pm).

So I have to decide if I want to work out before I go in to work or after I'm done at 6 in the morning. Ideally I'd want to go beforehand so I can be energetic and awake throughout my work. Whereas going to the gym at 6 in the morning after my shift, I'll be ready to go to bed.

But it doesn't matter what I decide, as long as I'm keeping myself motivated and keeping temptations at bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment