Saturday, March 20, 2010

Awful Waffles

Forgive me body, for I have sinned.

Thursday & Friday night I ate these:


But dear body, just so you know, I did go to the gym Thursday before partaking in such delightful indulgences:


And I know what you're thinking: "What about Friday?"


Well, body, unfortunately I did not make it to the gym on Friday.


And body... I'm sorry if this is a blow when you're already down, but.... I had Taco Bell again on Wednesday night.


Wait, wait, wait... calm down. I ate from the Fresco menu.


Okay, I know it's still not good, but I'm trying here.


Look, I resisted this today:


That's a HUGE cupcake. And I PASSED IT UP!

Body, I know my actions are unforgiveable, but I just want to let you know I care so much about you and I AM TRYING.

No comments:

Post a Comment