Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Still in it to win it

Hey!

So it's been a week. And I don't want you to think I've forgotten or fallen off the wagon. I just haven't had anything interesting to post about.

Here's my weekly weigh-in:
I'm down 1 pound since last week. A total of 8 pounds in the past 6 weeks. And even though that is a small amount, I'm feeling good. Eating healthier & exercising is like discovering a part of yourself that you never knew existed. I'm happy and rarely feel sluggish. I'm taking my time, easing myself into this healthier lifestyle and I think it's working out just fine.

Now, like I've said in previous posts, cheating is inevitable. And I did eat waffles Monday night. But it's okay, because the waffle mix is GONE now. I won't be tempted to make any more waffles because there is no waffle mix left to do so. whew!

Other than that set back, I didn't do any other cheating. And I went to the gym 4 days last week.

So far this week has been good, but of course, it could always be better.

Monday I went to the gym:
It was a decent workout session.. not my best but it'll do just fine. Now Monday I also got a new tattoo:
So my workout for Tuesday was limited to the treadmill... I did do 45 minutes, a little over 2 miles.. & burned about 300 Calories.

I had to limit my exercise so I wouldn't agitate the tattoo.

Well, that's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment