Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Slowly but surely, Ya'll

2 weeks and 3 1/2 pounds lighter.

I began this blog 2 weeks ago in hopes to keep me on track with my weight loss. Sort of an online diary, but for everyone to read. Duh, a blog.

Anyways, I feel very strong about this. I feel the blog is serving it's purpose. Keeping me focused to losing weight. All I want to do is succeed so I can come on here and write about it afterward.

Example: My Tuesday workout session on the ellipticalThis has been my best exercise session so far. 40 minutes. My second week in & I'm slowly becoming stronger in my aerobics. This is the kind of things I want to share with people. Who knows, maybe I'll inspire someone else one day.

Of course, not every day will be a success.

Friday the 26th thru Monday, March 1st.. I did not go to the gym.

But Monday I did have an intense dance session in the kitchen. SO EXHILARATING! Sometimes you've just got to blast that music and dance. Even if you're not a good dancer (like me).

And today... Well.. Mother Nature is paying me a visit...not in the workout mood. However, I did stick within my calorie allotment (1500). I even resisted that cookie at Subway.

2 weeks and going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment