Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Today was rough

So today is week 3 of my blog/weightloss adventure. Every week I'm going to *officially* weigh myself and document it on here.

3 weeks ago I weighed:This morning I weighed:
But wait... 2 hours later I weighed myself again:Hmm... Not sure how that happened BUT I'LL TAKE IT!

Okay.. So I didn't go to the gym on Tuesday because I did heavy, heavy house cleaning. I rearranged, vacuumed, dusted, bent over, crawled on the floor.. whew it was a lot of work...

And not to mention the spontaneous dance party in the middle of my living room.

So I believe skipping the gym on Tuesday was mighty fine. I just need to make sure I go Thursday and hopefully Friday.

Anyways.. today at the gym was rough. I began to get extremely tired after just 10 minutes on the elliptical. But I did my best to stick with it and ended up going 30 minutes.


2 miles & 300 calories burned is not bad... but I can do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment