Sunday, March 14, 2010

A panini here, A couple jello shots there, what tacos too?

Ok. This a rough week.

Not only did I have weak exercise sessions but let me tell you about my weekend.

Friday night for dinner I went to Taco Bell & got 3 fresco hard tacos.. The good thing, they're only 150 calories/each.. the bad thing, the sodium is out the roof.

Saturday I had a friend in town & for lunch we ate here:

And I got this:


It was sooooooo gooood. Called the French 101, this chicken panini has Feta, Roasted Tomato, Bacon, Spinach and Basil Aioli on a croissant.
I know, I know.. pretty bad but one good thing.. when asked if I wanted chips or fries with it, I said no. So it could have been worse.
And I'm calculating this amazingly delightful panini has around 700 calories in it.
If that's the case my calories for the day would have been right at 1500.
UNTIL...
I went out to celebrate a friend's birthday. I had 2 jello shots. The shots contained Tequila.
I'm sure those 2 shots brought my calorie count up to 1800 or more.
UGH.
But, like I've said before.. You've got to get back on track and today, I'm back to my diet.
And Monday... back to the gym!

2 comments: