Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I blame the waffles

Okay.
So I'm only down half a pound from last week. And yes, that is better than losing nothing or gaining a half a pound or more.

I would like to put partial blame on the waffles. Oh those awful waffles. Amazingly good, but bad for you waffles.

I had the waffles Thursday & Friday night, but passed on a scrumptious cupcake Saturday. Good right?

Sunday was another bad day. I went to a friend's bridal shower. I ate a small piece of cake & a handful of chex mix.

Then about an hour or two after the shower, me & the bride to be, her fiance & one of their friends went out to eat Mexican food. I ate a chicken taco salad. I didn't eat it all. I'd say about 3/4 of it. And I also did not gorge myself on chips & salsa before hand. I had maybe 7 chips.

Best yet, I drank water with the meal.

So yes, Sunday was pretty bad, but take a look at my workout from Tuesday: It's my best workout yet. 3 miles, 40 minutes & 392 calories burned. I did go to the gym on Monday. 30 minutes worth of elliptical, but my phone didn't keep the picture I took so I don't remember the calories burned or distance.

My point is this: You see how rough the week was. Waffles, cake, chex mix, Mexican food. Plus my workout energy was low. But I didn't give up. I'm NOT giving up. I'm back on track with my workouts & diet. Because I've come this far in the past month, I cannot stop now. I have a ways to go, but why throw away the hard work for a measly day of weakness? After I've worked so hard? I'm a strong person, I have the willpower. I CAN DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment