Monday, March 8, 2010

Goals, Cheating & Dreams of Alex

So after 5 days of my "Lady Visit," I'm back on track. Or back on the Elliptical.40 minutes, 2.75 miles & 389 calories burned.

And let me tell you something... I've been feeling great.

Even though I only worked out once last week (Tuesday), I kept to my diet. Well, for the most part. On Sunday, I ate 1 Krystal burger. It was 160 calories. And maybe like 5 or 6 fries with that. I'd say it totaled 200 calories. But I claimed that as my lunch for the day, so really, I think I came out for the day under my 1500 calories/day limit.

I've found having a goal helps when trying to lose weight.

My ultimate goal is to show up at my 10 year high school reunion (1 1/2 years from now) looking better than I looked in high school.

Actually.. I already look better than I did in high school. But still, I want to show up and have everyone in the room turn all their eyes at me and whisper, "Wow, Look at Edith."

Another goal, and it's really just a silly fantasy of mine, is to show up in L.A. this summer when I go visit my best friend, looking like I belong there. I want to have a rocking body with a self-esteem to match.

And of course meet a hot celebrity, whom falls in love with me, and we live happily ever after.

Alexander SkarsgÄrd meet me at the grove.

So aside from the Krystal's hamburger incident, this blog continues to be motivation for me. And even the Krystal's hamburger incident wasn't a big deal. As I told my friend, "When dieting, sometimes you've got to cheat."

No comments:

Post a Comment